There are some exciting changes happening in Pittwater. Have you noticed new intimate wine bars and now even a brewery?
In the last year there is new life in our sleepy villages. Shock, horror all the wowsers unite!
Some of our favourite bars and even casual eating places (with good beer and wine attached) are:
- The Mill in Avalon and on Facebook (FB)
- Yodda in Avalon and on FB
- Frank’s Bar and Cafe in Avalon
- Cranky Fins in Palm Beach (closed for winter 2014, re-opens September)
- MX in Mona Vale (run by the same people as Mexicano in Narabeen)
- Edisons in Mona Vale and on FB
- AND now a brewery: Modus Operandi Brewing and on FB See a review from Good Food.
More casual coffee places with occasional music attached:
Please let us know of your favourites!